Sunday, October 18, 2009


The car ride home was a very interesting ride the faces in these i am not quite sure what we were doing just playing around.


Well this requires an explanation i guess we formed a chain like thing with our glow sticks and Marc thought it would be fun to connect them together and then he stole all mine so i had to fight and get them back and i eventually got more than what i wanted so it went well





The sun roof in Janices car once again we made poor Marc run in and get the movie for us while we stayed in the car and took more pictures next semester these two will be my best buds!





Well everyone i updated finally and i am loving college and having a blast i hope you guys are keeping me updated too but these are my friends and all so much fun to be around Janices family is so sweet they treat me as if i am part of it and i love them its a good experience being down here i have enjoyed every minute (well except the homework part i guess :))

1 comment:

Priebe Family said...

Cute Pictures Jess! Thanks for keeping us up to date! I am glad that you are having so much fun. We miss you and love you tons! I just updated our blog with all of the latest.